cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MDGraves
Engaged Sweeper III
On the release notes for v5.2, "Using parameters /silent /silentupgrade /accepteula it is now possible to silently upgrade remote scanning servers."

I have downloaded the latest (v5.2) "documentation pdf", and cannot find mention of the command line / options.

Is there documentation on how to the "silently upgrade remote scanning servers" that I am just missing?

Eager to utilize this feature, I have Enterprise license, and 70+ remote collections...
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
You need to use the built-in deployment package called "Upgrade Lansweeper" to silently update remote scanning servers. It can be found in the Lansweeper web console under Deployment/Packages.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
MDGraves
Engaged Sweeper III
After my upgrade to v5.2 I totally missed the new menu option on the screen. Thank you for the information, and this option!
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
You need to use the built-in deployment package called "Upgrade Lansweeper" to silently update remote scanning servers. It can be found in the Lansweeper web console under Deployment/Packages.
MDGraves
Engaged Sweeper III
I apologize, but I don't see...

If I run the EXE file I downloaded, it seems to focus only on the "local" (central - primary) install.

By the release notes, I was under the impression I would be able to "push" the upgrade out to the remote installs of the service.
Michael_V
Champion Sweeper III
There is a default package in the installation "upgrade lansweeper" that has all the needed parameters.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now