cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnthelioHealth
Engaged Sweeper
This question is for those of you that are Service\Support Organizations and use LANSweeeper to scan multiple clients into a single database (or whoever may have an idea on the best way to address my situation).

Since we installed LS, we've used IP Location with out any issues. Recently we brought a new client online and they are using several IP Ranges that have already been defined as Locations for an existing client. You can imagine the mess created when a scan occurs and LS, using the currently defined IP Locations, says all the new client assets are located at another client's site. Although different scanning servers are used, the scanning server isn't used as a variable when defining IP Location (maybe it should/could be?).

The addition of a second database is not an option because we use a second Service Management tool to pull LS information and populate several fields in our CMDB. Besides the fact that additional licensing is required (OS, SQL, etc.).

Anyone have any ideas on how to approach this?

Thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Please contact us at support@lansweeper.com

I think the only option is to use a custom widget/report which uses both the scanserver name and the ip range name.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Please contact us at support@lansweeper.com

I think the only option is to use a custom widget/report which uses both the scanserver name and the ip range name.