cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pjbate
Engaged Sweeper III
Hi all,

As you all know Lansweeper is a magnificent asset management solution that has delivered its value ten fold over the past couple of years. I am reaching out to see if anyone has experienced a similar level of quality application for helpdesk ticketing?

We use a very clunky system and I want to present a new solution to management so if you have any great tools that you have used in the past - I am particularly looking for a slick and responsive web-based interface, email alerting and reasonable reporting on a SQL based database.

If you have any thoughts and suggestions please let me know.

Thanks!

Peter
99 REPLIES 99
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
A knowledge base and API will be included. Further details on the help desk will not be released until a beta becomes available. We don't have a release date for the beta installer at this time.
vitaliy50
Engaged Sweeper
I'm wondering what features the Lansweeper helpdesk will likely have? For example knowledge bases are common fare among helpdesks today. Maybe a user community supported by social media? Will there be any integrations possible?

I'm curious how it will stack up against the helpdesk that I'm currently using.
mghabel
Engaged Sweeper II
Please add me to the beta tester list.
Thanks.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
mghabel wrote:
Please add me to the beta tester list.
Thanks.

We have added you to the beta tester.

If someone else wants to become a beta tester please send a mail to support@lansweeper.com.
Requests to become a beta tester on the forum will from now on not be granted any more.
alanf
Engaged Sweeper
Please add me to the beta tester list. Thanks.

Lansweeper has been very useful in my experience and I'm looking forward to trying out the helpdesk.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
alanf wrote:
Please add me to the beta tester list. Thanks.

Lansweeper has been very useful in my experience and I'm looking forward to trying out the helpdesk.

We have added you to our beta tester list.
dbiehler
Engaged Sweeper III
Please add me as well.
Lansweeper is a great tool that has saved me a ton of time and I can't wait to use an integrated Helpdesk (especially since we don't have one).
martyp0213
Engaged Sweeper
Please add me to the beta tester list as well. Thanks.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
martyp0213 wrote:
Please add me to the beta tester list as well. Thanks.

dbiehler wrote:
Please add me as well.
Lansweeper is a great tool that has saved me a ton of time and I can't wait to use an integrated Helpdesk (especially since we don't have one).

We have added you to the beta tester list. You will receive a mail when a new beta is released.
harbot
Engaged Sweeper II
please add me as well