cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kas_50
Engaged Sweeper
Good afternoon -

I've inherited a Lansweeper installation from a Merger and Acquisition at work. While looking through the data to identify assets / equipment, I've noticed that a good portion of the Dashboard widgets are not updating the totals correctly.

For example:
Widget "Asset Type Overview"
FTP Server: 10
Linux: 76

However, when I look at the data for each of these device types, I'm seeing numbers such as:
FTP Server: 78
Linux: 102

What would be causing the difference in data displayed between the dashboard and the individual report types?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Keep in mind that the widget counts only look at assets whose state is set to *active*. Non-active assets are not counted, but will still be listed if you click through to a specific asset type list. Non-active assets should be marked as gray.

You can change an asset's state by:
- Hitting the Edit Asset button on the asset's Lansweeper webpage.
- Clicking the Assets link at the top of the web console, ticking the checkboxes in front of the assets you require and hitting the Mass Change button on the left.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Keep in mind that the widget counts only look at assets whose state is set to *active*. Non-active assets are not counted, but will still be listed if you click through to a specific asset type list. Non-active assets should be marked as gray.

You can change an asset's state by:
- Hitting the Edit Asset button on the asset's Lansweeper webpage.
- Clicking the Assets link at the top of the web console, ticking the checkboxes in front of the assets you require and hitting the Mass Change button on the left.