since ‎05-26-2011
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 72 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 10 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi, I'm hoping someone has run into this and has an answer for me.We put LSPush on all of our computers and create a scheduled task to run it when the user logs into the computer. This has worked flawlessly for all of our computers until we started m...
Hi,I am having difficulty creating a report that will list all computers that do not have an owner or user associated. I am using the "relational" feature to associate users from Active Directory to devices. "used by" and "owned by" are the fields in...
Is there a way I can create a report that will list all assets added to Lansweeper after a certain date? Like a "latest additions" report? List all assets added since yesterday, etc... I would only need to see a list with the asset name (computer nam...
Just wanted to take a moment and post a big THANK YOU to the Lansweeper team for the latest update (5.2). I love now being able to scan ONLY the device types I want it to scan... Brilliant! Makes setting up my reports for the boss much easier and les...
We need to move Lansweeper to a new computer which will be running Windows 7 Pro. It is currently running on a Windows XP Pro computer. We have an external SQL database that has our Lansweeper data. What steps should we take in moving Lansweeper to t...