since ‎03-27-2012
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 123 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 4 Kudos given
  • 8 Kudos received

User Activity

When creating a Helpdesk Report like the one below, what changes would need to be made to include tickets that may not have all the fields filled in yet? But I still want those tickets included in the report.So if my ticket has a value in 'SerialNum...
Trying to figure out why a Helpdesk ticket report (written like all others) is returning no value.I've got a Helpdesk ticket with the following fields, and they are populated in the closed ticket.The report compiles fine, but gives no data.Select Dis...
Using the Lansweeper template for a Helpdesk Ticket Report, I've written the following Powershell script to create a SQL query formatted to copy/paste in the Lansweeper report editor.The scope of this Powershell script is to simply take an existing c...
Is there a setting to make a certain ticket(s) only seen (in the website dropdown) by Agents?Just to reduce the amount of ticket types Users see?All see (agents and users)IT - New computerIT - Reset PasswordOnly agents seeIT - New computerIT - Reset ...
User sends me an email (my direct email).I reply and add my Lansweeper Helpdesk email address in the To: field (creates a new ticket)User replies to that email and a new ticket is created.Thinking it through, it's because the outgoing ticket I sent w...