since ‎10-28-2012
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 36 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 39 Kudos given
  • 23 Kudos received

User Activity

We like to run several bookmark widgets on the same page, which is great, except every one says "Bookmarks."As opposed to a more unique identifier, as in Category A bookmarks, Category B bookmarks, Related Training Bookmarks, or whatever name we'd li...
Seeing as how Lansweeper is a repo for hordes of sensitive information... This seems like a good idea, Google 2FA plays well with many other LDAP/AD auth integrated tools/systems... https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/1066447
We normally print it to a PDF with <insert your favorite pdf printer here>... However, repeatedly, this is cumbersome if you're doing it on something like 10+ assets...Here's an example of what I mean...Just a recurring dream I guess...
We have some recurring processes where this would be handy, for "logging" some nightly sync email summary events... As one example...Here's a mock up of what I mean by assign to an asset...Our summary could be received as a ticket, and auto-assigned ...
Sometimes we'd like to print device summaries to PDF or occasionally print to a physical printer.However there's no printer friendly option to print device summary information.