since ‎01-15-2013
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 29 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 12 Kudos given
  • 5 Kudos received

User Activity

Have been using the new performance tools in Lansweeper (latest favorite feature)...After a PM restart noticed a marked decrease in disk read/write/txfr. Anyone aware if there are disk i/o leaks analogous to an application memory leak? PM restart i...
I have a problem trying to trigger a scan now on a dynamic group within the Asset Collection Scanning area. I do receive a notation that the "Target added to the scanning queue." but I then do not see the assets added to the scanning queue. However...
I'd like to be able to see the port name assigned to a switch as an available toggle on the asset location maps.Currently there is the ability to toggle off/on the names on the pinned assets. I would like there to be an additional toggle that would ...
I'd like to have the ability to query within the search window on Comments - either for an old assetname (now renamed) or on the keyword 'Renamed' which would offer a list of those assets which have the automatically generated comment that begins wit...
I'm trying to take the following report which I've been using to see which assets have a specific software but it only returns the PCs which meet the Like software name criteria supplied but does not include the actual software name.What I'd like to ...