since ‎04-15-2014
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 10 Posts
  • 2 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 2 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi I'm trying to create a report based on multiple locations, IP addresses or AD OU's.An example would be 'out of warranty' assets in London, Berlin and Moscow only or All assets without an anti virus installed with IP addresses like 192.168.0.% and ...
Hi, I'm trying to create a report to list all active assets in multiple computer OU's and their child OU's. The code I have so far (below) lists some but not all assets but also doubles up on those assets. Any help greatly appreciated.ThanksSelect To...
Hi I'm after some help if possible, I've been trying to create a report that displays all out of warranty servers based on their vlan, e.gAll ip's in Vlan 10.10.0.* or 10.20.0.*the code I've tried is below, unfortunately it doesn't work, any help...
Hi, I’m trying to add and track the usage of our loan equipment. 1. I stared by creating a new ‘Asset Group’ called ‘Loan Equipment’.2. I then created a new ‘Asset Type’, called ‘Wireless Dongles’.3. I created a new ‘Asset State’ called, ‘On Loan’.4....
I've had to add a large number of assets manually via the "New Asset" option, and have found myself having to type and retype the same details over and over. Instead of having to filter and check you have selected the right assets on the mass edit op...
Kudos from