since ‎07-22-2014
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 10 Posts
  • 4 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 4 Kudos received

User Activity

Hello,Is it possible to create a report for System logs (Errors & Warnings) for just 3 Servers? I have an asset group for these servers called Production.Report Result would have the below columnsEvent Date | Log | ServerName | Error Type | Ev...
Hello,I know how to search programs an features to echo back a version number of an installed app..How can I search for 2 Installed programs on 1 report? I know I can use 'OR' but that will list the same server twice on different lines.Basically how ...
I need to generate a report for 2 reg keys.I know how to do it for 1 key.How can I display 2 keys in one report?Here is the example for one.Select Top 1000000 tsysOS.Image As icon, tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetUnique, tblAssets.Domain, tblRe...
Hello,Is it possible to have a column to show if the CPU is hyper threaded?Also I can not find where I can add a column to show how many Physical CPU sockets are in the server.Name----Sockets--CPS---HT----Total ThreadsSRV1-------2----------2-----Y---...
Hello,I'm brand spanking new to this awesome LANsweeper app.Can someone create me a simple network printer report?I need it to display all network printers with the below 2 fields.- Printer Name- MAC AddressI can not use the stock printer reports as ...
Kudos from