cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
spaulich
Engaged Sweeper
Is it possible to concatenate multiple reports into one e-mail? Basically, I'd wish to send a few reports in one e-mail instead of one report per email.

Thank you,
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Each email can only include one report. If you are trying to merge several reports into one, could you clarify which reports you are referring to specifically?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
spaulich
Engaged Sweeper
Thank you, I've come up with a work around. I took the SQL out of the reports I needed and sent to .txt files with embedded documentation via SQL Stored Procedure. A batch command (calling a powershell .ps1) will pull additional Active Directory information and concatenate all(8 so far) of the .txt files and e-mail to the big kahuna. All done and automatic.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
We would need to know exactly what should be included in the report in order to determine whether or not creating such a report is possible. Keep in mind that linking multiple unrelated tables, with multiple records per asset, to the main asset table will not work. You can't include both software and network cards in a single report for instance. Due to the way SQL works, this would lead to duplication.
spaulich
Engaged Sweeper
I haven't identified all the reports I'll need; however, I can say that they would encompass any network infrastructure including all servers, appliances, AD and connected assets. It would be a pretty good sized and variable structured report. Thank you for replying.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Each email can only include one report. If you are trying to merge several reports into one, could you clarify which reports you are referring to specifically?