since ‎01-25-2013
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 40 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 1 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

I have been working on a report that would return all assets scanned by specific servers that either do or do not have SCCM service running. If the service is running, show the StartMode of the service and also show the version of the executable (ccm...
I have a number of switches (and a handful of other devices) that show up in LANSweeper with an IP address associated with an Interface other than the Loopback. My network teams use the loopback as a "designated" primary IP in other records that the...
This question is for those of you that are Service\Support Organizations and use LANSweeeper to scan multiple clients into a single database (or whoever may have an idea on the best way to address my situation).Since we installed LS, we've used IP Lo...
What is the point of entering license keys in the License Tracking module if LANSweeper is unable to provide a count of the devices using that key in the License Report? I have been told (and read) in previous posts that LANSweeper only looks at the...
I've created a report from a registry scan... It seems to work great, but what I would really like is the opposite of the current out put. Instead of getting a list of the servers that DO have this particular registry entry, I like a list of the se...
Kudos given to